At Solio, we’ve developed a full range of high end professional technologies, packed in small, user friendly and affordable devices designed for safe home use.
Our devices look cool, but make no mistake – they are not toys!
Solio Alfa + Contraindications
Do not use Solio Alfa+ if you have:
- A history of skin cancer or areas of potential skin malignancies.
- Applied topical steroids on the treatment area within the last month.
- Received radiation therapy or chemotherapy treatments within the past 3 months.
- A pacemaker, heart arrhythmia or any other severe known heart disorder.
- An implantable metal device, or pierced jewelry in the treatment area
- A history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent herpes simplex in the treatment area, unless you have consulted your physician, and received preventative treatment before using the device.
A disease related to photo-sensitivity, such as porphyria, polymorphic light eruption, solar urticaria, lupus, etc.
Blood clotting disorders.
Consult with your physician before treating.
Recently treated the intended area with any of the following topical
substances: Alpha- Hydroxi Acids (AHAs), Beta-Hydroxi Acids (BHAs),
Retin-A®, retinoids, azelaic acid, or any other physician prescribed drug.
Consult your physician before use!
Any skin condition such as active herpes, including brown or black
spots, birth marks, moles, warts, eczema, psoriasis or lesions in the
Open wounds in the treatment area. Wait for the area to heal before
using the device on that specific part of the body.
Silicone implants in the treatment area.
Been treated with Accutane® (isotretinoin) recently. Consult with your
Any other condition which, in the opinion of your physician would
make it unsafe for you to use Solio Alfa+.
Solio Alfa + Additional warnings
- Do not use when you are pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use on the face.
- If you have any discomfort when using the default treatment mode, set the device to the treatment mode designed for small areas (2 lights on). Do not use the default mode (3 lights) or small areas mode (2 lights) for the treatment of hot, swollen areas, areas diagnosed as inflamed, or areas with varicose veins. When treating these areas always set the device to inflammation mode (1 light).
- Remove all jewelry before treatments.
- Do not use near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water. Do not place or store the device where it can fall, be pushed or placed anywhere near water. There is a risk of electrocution. Unplug immediately if the device comes into contact with water.
- Never leave the device unattended when plugged into an outlet.
- Keep the AC/DC adapter accessible at all times, so it can be removed from the socket easily in case of emergency.
- Do not carry the device by the AC/DC adapter cable.
- Do not attempt to modify, open or repair your device. You may expose yourself to dangerous electrical components and may cause serious harm to yourself.
Do not use Solio Alfa+ if:
- The adapter, attachments or accessories for this device are not approved by DMT Ltd.
- The device has a damaged cable or adapter. Keep the power cable away from heated surfaces.
- You see or smell smoke when it is in use.
- The device casing or treatment surface is cracked or damaged.
- The device has been dropped or has fallen onto a hard surface.
- The device is not working properly, or appears to be damaged in any other way.
- In such cases, contact Customer Service